REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2017 SILVERTON SESSIONS.
Come shred Silverton with us, March 17th - 19th, 2017!
Join the Venture Snowboards crew and fellow Venture fans for a high altitude gathering in Silverton, Colorado! Shred Silverton Mountain with us, tour the Venture factory, and experience winter San Juan style! Rally your crew, gather your riding gear, and muster your courage. Then come prepared for an amazing adventure!
Event Dates: Arrive Friday March 17th, Depart Monday March 20th, 2017
- 2 Guided Days at Silverton Mountain
- 3 Nights' Lodging at Grand Imperial Hotel
- Friday Night Factory Tour & Pizza Party/Happy Hour
- Lunch & Dinner on Saturday & Sunday
- Free Demo Boards
Double Occupancy: $699 per person ($349.50 non-refundable deposit is due by 2/15/17, remainder due 3/1/17)
Single Occupancy: $899 per person ($449.50 non-refundable deposit is due by 2/15/17, remainder due 3/1/17)
Our lodging partner for this event is Silverton's historic Grand Imperial Hotel. Single occupancy room has a queen or king bed. Double occupancy room has 2 doubles or 2 queens per room. A roommate will be assigned to you unless you put a name in the "customer notes" field at checkout.
- Guests are responsible for their own airfare and transport costs to Silverton.
- Airport shuttle to/from Durango La Plata County Airport is available through Silverton Shuttle.
- Guests should plan to arrive by 3 p.m. Friday afternoon and check out Monday morning.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is due on or before 1/31/17, with the remainder due by 3/1/17.
- Spots are limited and will be filled on a first come first served basis.
- Silverton Mountain heli drops available for $179 per person per run, inquire for details.
- Bring your own board, boots, bindings, outerwear as well as avalanche safety gear (beacon, shovel, probe, backpack). Avalanche safety gear is available to rent for an additional fee, please inquire for pricing.
- Extend your stay with additional activities like Telluride, Purgatory, guided backcountry tours, etc.